Thursday, November 29, 2012

Handmade Gift Exchange

It's that time of year again! Time for the Craftaholics Anonymous Handmade Holiday Gift Exchange.
My gift may not have arrived to my recipient yet, but I don't care! (I doubt she'll see this blog before her package gets there.) I made a yarn wrapped wreath, wrapped it with ribbon, then went crazy with hot glue, ribbon, and mini ornaments. The ornament bow came from (the always fabulous) World Market and is held on with no less than 2 glue sticks. I hope she loves it!

If you are interested in joining a Handmade Gift Exchange, Craftaholics Anonymous hosts 2 a year!

GrassGreenDesign.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! You so crafty, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this what's coming to me? Oh my, I love it!! I can't wait to see it in person! Thanks Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the one, Carrie! Can't wait for you to open it!!! I just couldn't wait for it to get to you, I had to post it! :)

    ReplyDelete